Collegiate Farm Bureau is: “An organization comprised of students that have an interest in agriculture, policy development, and current events affecting North Dakota.”
CFB meetings are every other Monday. Meetings start a noon in the Ag Building on the DSU campus.
Highlights of membership in CFB:
- Free Pizza at every meeting
- Membership is only $10/year
- No fundraisers – North Dakota Farm Bureau sponsors CFB
- Lively discussion of current and important Agricultural issues
- Help shape the future of NDFB by writing policy resolutions
- Discussion Meet – Have a chance to win a trip to the National Young Farmer & Rancher Conference
For more information on DSU Collegiate Farm Bureau, contact Steve Finsaas.
These students were delegates to the 2012 NDFB annual meeting: From left, Ross Fullerton, Lauren Pfenning, Stefanie Bohrer and Andrew Knebel.